Had a really fun time in both San Francisco and LA. Made some funny videos with Ramit, met a bunch of cool people, saw a few friends, and got to see a screening of Tucker’s movie (yes, it was hilarious and great).
I’m going to be pretty busy with work-related projects, but I’ll hopefully bust out a few decent posts in the next couple weeks. Here is a preview of some of the stuff I plan on writing about:
- Review of the “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell” movie, as well as what the screening was like
- Review of two new books: Ramit Sethi’s “I Will Teach You to be Rich” and Andy Nulman’s “Pow! Right Between the Eyes!“
- An analysis of the shortlisted applicants for The Best Job in the World contest
- A video lesson on how to learn the guitar quickly
- How any restaurant could vastly improve their marketing efforts and make more money